JUNE 2021 UPDATE
After the May half-term, the shop is open again for browsing and drop-ins on Wednesday mornings, subject to a maximum limit of 4-5 customers in at one time and our usual terms below.
Additional Opening Times:
8:00 am to 10:00 am on Monday 5th July
8:00 am to 9:00 am on Tuesday 6th July
8:00 am to 10:00 am on Wednesday 7th July
8:30am to 10:30 am and 14:00 to 16:00 on Wednesday 1st September
8:00 am to 10:00 am on Thursday 2nd September and Friday 3rd September
14:30 to 16:00 pm on Monday 6th September and Tuesday 7th September
TERMS FOR PTA UNIFORM SHOP, INCLUDING SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR SOCIAL DISTANCING DUE TO COVID-19
PHYSICAL PURCHASING IN THE SHOP:
The Shop is open every Wednesday in term time 8am-9:30am for browsing and drop-ins, subject to a maximum limit of 4-5 customers in at one time.
* All customers need to wash or sanitise their hands immediately prior to handling stock
* Face masks need to be worn in accordance with government rules for all shops
* Please refrain from trying on clothes in the shop, but it is OK to put them against your child for a rough measure of sizing.
Return Policy when shopping in person:
We are not able to do returns/refunds/exchanges on items you pick yourself from the shop. However, you are able to resell items in your own name should you wish to return them (see below for Selling).
Uniform lists are available on the School’s website https://townclose.com/about/key-information/parents-handbook/ and information about measuring your child is available on the Schoolblazer’s website www.schoolblazer.com.
Please leave your bags of uniform with the Shop on Wednesday mornings or the Front Office during office hours; they will be quarantined for 72 hours before handling.
Remember, if you wish to be reimbursed, you need to supply a seller’s slip for each item – items and bags without the labels will be considered to be donations to the PTA. The Shop staff price all items according to our standard price guide and depending on item condition. We replenish our stock as needed, so your items may not go out to sale immediately.
Payments to parents for sold items are made twice a year, and the PTA keeps a commission of 25%.
* We accept mainly Schoolblazer items. If you supply non-Schoolblazer items that we do not sell, we may donate them to charity. A list of alternatives to Schoolblazer that we accept and of items we do not accept can be found here.
* Items must be clean and in good condition (blazers – dry-cleaned only). The Shop reserves the right to donate to charity any items we deem unsuitable for sale.
* Items that have not sold for 3 years may be donated to the PTA.
* No slip = no reimbursement. Seller’s slips are available to download below.
For downloadable labels:
Thank you for your support and custom, and your kind feedback over this tricky period,
PTA Shop Volunteers