TERMS FOR PTA UNIFORM SHOP, INCLUDING SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR SOCIAL DISTANCING DUE TO COVID-19
PHYSICAL PURCHASING BY APPOINTMENTS IN THE SHOP:
The Shop is open every Wednesday in term time 8am-10am by appointment. To book appointments, please email email@example.com and await confirmation from us.
* All customers need to wash or sanitise their hands immediately prior to handling stock
* Face masks need to be worn in accordance with government rules for all shops
* Please shop alone – no extra adults or children may accompany you or try clothes on school premises
* No more than 2 customers in at any one time and please keep to your allotted slot
Return Policy when shopping in person:
We are not able to do returns/refunds/exchanges on items you pick yourself from the shop. However, you are able to resell items in your own name should you wish to return them (see below for Selling).
DISTANT PURCHASING BY EMAIL ORDER SERVICE:
We provide an ongoing email order service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state what items, how many, what size and Year (and House if applicable) you need, and your contact number, and we will do our best to fulfil your order within a week (or two weeks during holidays), subject to stock availability. We will email you a PayPal payment link, and once paid, you can collect your order from the Shop window during our opening hours.
If you wish to return any item, please notify us by email within one week of collection. Beyond that, you can resell the item in your own name (see below for Selling). Please do bear in mind that the uniform is second-hand, and by its very nature it will not be in perfect condition.
Uniform lists are available on the School’s website https://townclose.com/about/key-information/parents-handbook/ and information about measuring your child is available on the Schoolblazer’s website www.schoolblazer.com.
Please leave your bags of uniform with the Shop on Wednesday mornings or the Front Office during office hours; they will be quarantined for 72 hours before handling.
Remember, if you wish to be reimbursed, you need to supply a seller’s slip for each item – items and bags without the labels will be considered to be donations to the PTA. The Shop staff price all items according to our standard price guide and depending on item condition. We replenish our stock as needed, so your items may not go out to sale immediately.
Payments to parents for sold items are made by cheque twice a year, and the PTA keeps a commission of 25%.
* We accept Schoolblazer items only. If you supply non-Schoolblazer items that we do not sell, we may donate them to charity – email us if you are unsure.
* Items must be clean and in good condition (blazers – dry-cleaned only). The Shop reserves the right to donate to charity any items we deem unsuitable for sale.
* Items that have not sold for 3 years may be donated to the PTA.
* No slip = no reimbursement. Seller’s slips are available to download below.
Thank you for your support and custom, and your kind feedback over this tricky period,
PTA Shop Volunteers
For downloadable labels: